9.13.2026

Every Note of Music

Let me take you where

You've never been before


In this world of patterns

And pattern people


I want to unlock your cell

And release you to


My reality


I hear musicians

Playing tired rhythms


Or am I the tired one?

While they are full of energy


I'm bored by their repetition

The predictability

The order


Let me take you where

I've not been before


A trail in the woods

Marking the paths of

The first to make

The expedition


Let us always be the first


To venture into the new

The unknown


Let's make the music

That is ever expanding

More and more complex


Like thickly painted brushstrokes

Covering up in layers

Of shining pigments

The meek graphite grids

Of the simple beats

That came before


Exciting and daring


Like the hoofs of 

Cavalry


Not sticking to formula

Oozing out


Unfamiliar, yes, 

Like making an acquaintance

Rapturous, most certainly, 

Like laughter with a new friend


Like squiggles in the sky


Not at all random

Yet unlike any predecessors

Not trying to confuse

But to soothe

With the fresh

With the new



Every note

A


Surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment